Thursday, August 9th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Image Good Thursday Morning Dear SHEs!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pandora

Re: Thursday, August 9th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

DH had a dentist appointment at 8AM so I had to drive him there then take TwinA to work. I went back to the dentist to wait for DH then drove him to work and back home. That's two round trips downtown this morning. I'll be making two more round trips to pick TwinA and DH up at their respective times.

My rosacea is looking really bad on my face. :(

Atlanticflyer, Congrats to Nathan. I know you're very proud of him. This is a big step in his life.

And yes, I like green tea. I need to drink it more often. It's very good for you. I can drink it iced or hot.

Sierra, Your little guy sounds very cute. Football season is just three weeks away for UF.

As for my life...basic is good for my mental health. The more I do the more stressed I get. The more people I have to see and places I have to go the more stressed I get. I am better off with a quiet simple life. I have enough trouble just trying to keep up with the absolute musts dos.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:11 pm

afternoon pandi!

maxsgrandma2000

Post by maxsgrandma2000 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Good afternoon She World. I've been back home from staying with DGDog #1 for the past week. She is really a sweet dog. I leave tomorrow to stay with DGDog #2 for the weekend. Will be back on Monday. My DH is not happy because this means we will not go to the lake, but I felt my DS needed to get away with his family for the weekend. The girls go back to school on the 15th. It will also allow DH to play golf with DGS. They have not been out all summer. Pandora I hope your anxiety is at a low level today, and Atlanticflyer I am so happy for your DS. If I don't get here tomorrow I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you on Tuesday.

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Back from the Sleep Center results appointment. WOW! Guess I will look like a Martian - with Sleep Apnea - when I get all this stuff on. It won't be as bad as I envision it to be I am sure. I will have a chin strap too. :roll: Oh, he said I had 88 "instances" for lack of a better word - in one hour. So, I am "severe apnea". :( My oxygen people will call in a week or so to be fitted.

PAN, what do you do for your Rosacea? I had a terrible bout with that over 20 years ago and it finally seemed to wear itself out. I haven't had a problem since then. I know that people of Northern European ancestry are very vulnerable. I remember that Princess Diana was plagued with it. Whatever makeup she used seemed to cover it well. Although I remember seeing a picture of her where she looked like she was in the middle of a big breakout. Prince Charles has it I am sure. Hey! We are in pretty good company I would say! :lol:

I am appointment free until next Thursday. But, I have a lot to still be working on here in my house.

Great Day All! :D

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Sierra glad they caught it in time. Almost all my ancestors were northern but I have never had rosacea. I remember poor Diana when she had it.

Maxs enjoy you doggie sitting!

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:17 pm

I'm not currently doing anything for the rosacea. The derm doc I saw quite some time ago prescribed some kind of cream that comes in a tube but it didn't seem to help. He mentioned coffee being a problem but you know me...I have to have coffee :( I can't tell if there is anything in particular that sets it off. I always have some but it's pretty obviously flared right now. It makes me embarrassed to go out of the house. I'm sure people are wondering what's wrong with my face :(

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:36 pm

So many people have it PAN - and worse than you probably have - that I don't think it matters to anyone anyway. Hey, we all have problems and we are too busy thinking and caring about ourselves. :lol: I wouldn't give it another thought. :)

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:52 pm

Good evening, dear SHEs. Home from payroll, getting a snack. Will change clothes soon for my workout. It's really hot outside.
Last edited by Grammybug on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:15 am

Have a good work out grammy!

Pandi I agree with Sierra that many seem to have it in varying degrees and wouldn't give it a passing glance. Is it just on your face?

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:13 am

Workout was good. It didn't feel as hot as I feared. Eating dinner now.