Wednesday, August 8th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Image Good Wednesday Morning Dear SHEs!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pandora

Re: Wednesday, August 8th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:52 pm

I need to make DH's lunch and take my morning medication.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:02 pm

afternoon pandi!

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:23 pm

I was on the other site reading about Twins Mom and her DH in Colorado and were in the Zoo that was hit so hard by the storm. They escaped injury but others were not so lucky. You probably read about it on the news. 2 Zoo birds were killed and 14 people injured. There were 3,000 people at the Zoo when this happened. (It must be a huge big Zoo.)

Mr. Guy and I are off to lunch and then a bit of grocery shopping. (Which I am beginning to hate with a passion.) Tomorrow is my Sleep Center results appointment. (Which I already know.)

We are still covered with California fire smoke. I am feeling so sorry for all these people who are losing everything they had. I just don't know how you deal with that.

Have a great day! :D

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Sierra, I read about the storm on Facebook. They said the hail was the size of baseballs. :shock: I think they're lucky more were not hurt or worse.

I am sorry I don't have more to say sometimes. I don't go places and do things like most of you do but you all know that. My life is very basic.

I have a green tea frappe I am trying to finish up so that I can go get a much-needed shower.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 am

Do you like green tea pandi?

Sierra I agree they were lucky.

My oldest Nathan took his aptitude test today, first step to gaining entrance into the Canadian military. He passed with flying colours and impressed the recruiting officer. He has a year to physically get ready for boot camp and to get his finances in order. He desperately wants this

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:20 am

Good evening, dear SHEs.

Pandora, basic is good.

Atlanticflyer
, you probably know I'm pretty passionate about military service, with DH being career military, retired before he died, a DSonIL who served, and to DSs who are currently serving. I hope it all works out for him.

Sad situation with the storm, Sierra.

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

I don't think you have to say a lot. You mentioned one time if people would just check in and say "HI!", "Good Morning" and "I'm fine". I'm not a usually big talker but I enjoy getting on here and - maybe using it as a journal? Even so I do like to hear what others lives are like, what they are doing, etc. :)

Oh, forgot to tell about our little Downs baby and the sweatshirt Mr. Guy ordered for him. It is a San Francisco 49 ers shirt as we are all big Niner fans. The pictures our grand daughter took of him checking it all out and wearing it with a huge smile on his face. His Dad was thrilled and texted MG thanking him so much for it. He said the little guy would be wearing it during every game. :lol: :D

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 am

I do too Grammy, he wants this so bad as he sees it as a way to final.l.y do something with his life to get ahead

that is sweet Sierra! sometimes as I can so is pop in to say hi but think of you all often