ImageImage

Pandora

Re: Saturday, July 14th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Cheering for Grammybug to do well!

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:38 pm

I just made my 2nd mug of coffee. DH and the twins are still sleeping.

I hear the mower running across the street at the church. They got extremely lucky. A man broke into their shed and stole their lawn equipment. He was caught and the equipment recovered. Turns out he has a long history of burglaries. I hope they keep him in jail a long time this time. The police came to my house to ask if we had seen anything. Cars are over there off and on all the time so I wouldn't have paid any mind to any over there. The shed is also where we cannot see it. It's blocked from view from the street which is probably how the man got away with doing it.

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Working on laundry.

It's very hot and humid/stuffy outside. We had a heavy rainstorm late yesterday afternoon. I had to drive in it. :?

What's everyone else up to? I know Grammy is doing her exercise challenge thing today.

Anyone out there in SHE land?

maxsgrandma2000

Post by maxsgrandma2000 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Good morning Pandora and all who follow. Went to my DGD#2 soft ball game. Had to be there at 8:00 am They only made it 3 innings and the rains came. After about an hour our coaches forfeited the game because of the condition of the field. The umpires would not call the game, but the field was not in any condition to be played on. There was standing water all over. I wanted to go to Taste of Chicago today, but the weather has other plans. I guess I'll continue my ironing. Hope grammy does well in her compition today. Pandora good luck on the cleaning of the closet. After it is finished it will feel so good.

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm home.

This competition is today and next Saturday. There are five events, that can be done in any order you desire. The wait times for competing were very long, so I only finished three of the events. I'll do the other two next week. There are two events that are really strenuous. The one I did today have more than an hour and a half wait time.

So I'll probably be really sore tomorrow, but I'm pleased with what I accomplished. It's funny how younger people gt "inspired" by the grey hair!

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:43 pm

WTG grammy! sorry for long wait times

Maxsgrandma your DGD team shouldn't have had to forfeit

Pandi glad the church got their equipment back

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 pm

ImageFor Grammybug!

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:50 pm

I just finished folding up a large load of whites with a couple towels thrown in. I'm waiting on a load of towels to dry so I can get those folded too.

It looks like we are going to get more rain this evening.

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Has been a very busy day for me. Finally settled down a bit. I made Mr. Guy a big breakfast of Eggs over easy, bacon, fried potatoes and onions and toast. I can't do this every day but figured it was time I treated him to a bigger one that usual. I had to go back to the store for a few things I forgot yesterday so did that. MG wanted to take the rod out so we went to the store in that. That is the last time! It is not a car to run errands in. :roll: (Not for an 80 old lady that has to keep crawling in and out. ) I'll go to a restaurant in it and then right back home and that is it! :lol:

Baked my Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese frosting for Pat next door. Her family is all here to celebrate her 80th. I love her and wanted to do that for her. (No telling what next birthdays will bring. Hers and Mine.)

This weekend is the Celebrity Golf Tournament at Lake Tahoe. I never miss watching. Our San Jose Sharks Hockey guy Joe Pavelski is leading - or was - at the end of this day. Hope he can stay up there tomorrow. Have a great weekend! :D

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:41 am

Sierra I do breakfast on weekend for my guys. Sausage or bacon potato pancakes and eggs. I don't eat it though as I skipbreakfast. We eat less than a quarter loaf of bread a week. I wish I had TV for follow events like the celebrity golf tournament and I am really missing the world cup.