Friday, July 13th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Image Good Friday Morning Dear SHEs!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pandora

Re: Friday, July 13th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:29 pm

I got DH and TwinA ready to go and drove them to work. I just had some whole grain toast. I'm still hungry though. I need to do more laundry today. I only did one large load of clothing yesterday. I have more clothing, towels, and whites that will need to be done before the weekend is over. I need to completely clean out the boys closet and room. We need to have our plumbing redone and they said they need to go through the twins closet to do it. Their closet is packed and there are storage drawers sitting in front of one half of it too. I don't know what to do with it all. Most of it needs to go because it's not being used. Lots of old toys and games. It's going to be a major project that won't be done in one day. I don't think it's worth having a yard sale. I might put some toys out at the curb with a sign saying free toys. I'm sure they will get picked up quickly. There is a place I could donate them to also. It's a reuse & recycle type place for old things.

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Ended up babysitting two of oldest's pillows that he needed to have washed. He had to go to work so I moved them to the dryer for him. I can't wash anything else until those get done. I can't let wet things sit in the washer in this summer heat. I have to move them to the dryer as soon as they are done washing.

TwinA is sending me a lot of messages today. He doesn't have any actual "work" to do so he is working on a coding website to learn to code. It's work related. I am his "person" to tell whatever is on his mind.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Afternoon pandi!

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Good evening, SHEworld.

I worked today, then made a grocery run on the way home. I need to get my waters into the fridge, pack for tomorrow, eat some dinner, and get to bed early.