Pandora

Monday, June 4th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Image Good Monday Morning Dear SHEs!

ImageImageImage

Pandora

Re: Monday, June 4th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:15 pm

I managed to get DH and TwinA to work on time. With no school, there was less traffic and no school zone to contend with. There is the potential for thunderstorms by the time TwinA gets out of work so we're going to play it by ear. I'll see how the weather is before deciding on him catching the city bus home.

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Good Morning and Good Afternoon! :D

Went to breakfast and grocery shopping and then came home to make some appointments. As I was doing that my oxygen guy called and wanted to come check the machine and bring me supplies. So, that one is done. Also have an appointment with my Derm next week and hygienist appointments made for Mr. Guy and I. Both of our hygienists work limited days and hours so my appointment isn't until Sept. just before we leave for AZ. :roll: Mr. Guy's girl - who happens to be our dentist's wife - can see MG the end of this month. So he is happy about that. :) Now I am waiting for our park manager to call me back so I can make an appointment with a handyman to come clean up around our place. We just can't do it anymore. I am sad about this but that is the way it is.

Have a great rest of the day!

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Good evening, dear SHEs.