Image Good Friday Morning Dear SHEs!

ImageImageImage

Pandora

Re: Friday, May 18th, 2018

Post by Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 am

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 1:34 pm

I've taken a shower. I'm going to need to dry my hair some. I don't mind talking to myself in here to keep myself on track but I would really enjoy some company.

goldensrock

Post by goldensrock » Fri May 18, 2018 2:24 pm

:D Good Morning!!! :D

I love your Friday realization picture Pandora. Too cute!

I tried logging back in later on yesterday but had difficulty. The sign in didn’t recognize my user name and password (that I’ve had for about twenty years) and I had to use Captcha too because I’d gone over my limit of tries to get in. It also said that this website was not secure :?: After that, I could not log myself out of my computer, not even a force quit would work. Very weird.

But I’m here today, yea!
I’ve got to spend a few hours today working on my clothes closet, that was formerly a walk-in closet. Well, it still is but it is not functioning properly due to my habit of stash and dashing. I’d started it over two weeks ago with great progress but didn’t finish in time before my surgery. The stitches can out a few days ago but it has taken until now to re-motivate myself to get it finished. My dresser drawers and nightstand are next, but I know I know I might not get to that until next week.

BTW, after I typed that first paragraph above that I’ve been a member here for twenty years... that blew me away.

First up, breakfast, dishes, and laundry.

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

I am here and goldensrock, please feel free to come and do my closets and drawers! :lol: :) I know I have to force myself to do that job. When it is finally done I am so happy! :D

Today is the second anniversary of the day the police knocked on my door to tell me my oldest son was dead. But for the Grace of My Higher Power I wouldn't have been able to carry on. My youngest son died 38 years ago May 3rd. They were all I had. Every day I am thankful that I had them as long as I did.

We were supposed to have left this morning for San Jose to be with our daughter and all of her family including the darling little great grands. An emergency came up and we will have to reschedule. I am feeling sad over that. :(

Hope you all have a good weekend. :)

goldensrock

Post by goldensrock » Fri May 18, 2018 4:42 pm

(((((((Lady Sierra)))))))

I’m so sorry that you won’t be all together today and hope that you all can be with one another very soon.
I didn’t put two and two together until just now the you are the original Sierra, minus Lady.
My heart goes out to you all. (((HUGS)))

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Thank you for being here Goldens and Sierra!

Goldens, It sounds like you've made good progress on your closet overhaul and you're not giving up on it so that's a good sign. Since you had surgery I'm sure baby steps are what's needed. HOPE you're feeling better.

((((Sierra)))) My heart aches for you :(

We're having a thunderstorm. It's not too bad right now. The rain is coming down pretty hard though. I had an appointment earlier while some sun was out. Glad I made it home before the storm hit.

I believe I have a load of clothing in the dryer that needs a tumble to get the wrinkles out of. I wasn't home when it stopped.

goldensrock

Post by goldensrock » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Well Pandi, I am finding myself easily distracted by the least important things.
Also, out of pure boredom while recuperating, I’ve discovered online games.

One hour done on the closet, two more to go.
I must get back on task.... after one more game. Oh, for shame! :oops: :lol:

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Fri May 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Afternoon pandi and golden

((((Sierra)))) I can't imagine losing both my sons

Lady Sierra

Post by Lady Sierra » Sat May 19, 2018 12:42 am

I had to change my name to "Lady" Sierra because I wasn't able to get in for like months. I tried everything. Finally I came up with the idea to add Lady and to use my DH's e-mail. It took me forever! But, here I am! :D