atlanticflyer

Re: Sunday, November 19th, 2017

Post by atlanticflyer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

morning pandi1

Grammybug

Post by Grammybug » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Good morning, ladybugs.

I'm sitting here eating a bit of breakfast while my shirt fluffs in the dryer before I head to church.

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:58 pm

I made a big breakfast for everyone this morning but other than that I haven't done much. I'll have to be busy tomorrow like it or not. I'll have laundry and shopping to do. I ignored laundry yesterday and today. We didn't do SAM's today because it wasn't a "have to do". DH and TwinA are on vacation. I also cannot fill up the fridge because I'm going to need room for Thanksgiving things. Our fridge is small for us as it is. There is no room for a bigger one.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 pm

have a good day grammy!

Pandi what will you serve for thanksgiving?

Pandora

Post by Pandora » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 am

The only thing for certain is a turkey which TwinB won't even touch. Undecided about everything else. I have a lot of trouble with my brain and planning. I am very easily overwhelmed. I have to keep it simple but I also have to have something for everyone to eat. I also have to take DH's dietary needs into consideration. Unfortunately, his "needs" and his preferences do not match up. Oldest and I are the easiest to please. Frankly, I'll be happy with a sweet potato. I have to have a minimum of 350 calories in the evening to take my medication. I usually don't eat much for lunch because of it. Come to think of it when I mentioned turkey this morning DH sounded less than enthused. He prefers ham. I usually only cook a whole turkey once a year on Thanksgiving so I consider it mandatory and I know TwinA is looking forward to it. I did tell DH I would fix ham another day but I wasn't going to do both in one day. I'll throw something together and they'll either eat it or go hungry. TwinB will get his generic store brand boxed mac-n-cheese since he won't eat anything else that has to do with Thanksgiving. It is the only mac-n-cheese he will eat too. He is extremely limited in what he will eat and he will go hungry. Food has always been a problem with him. He is the only child I have ever known that you could take into a grocery store and ask them to pick out whatever they want and them not pick out a thing.

atlanticflyer

Post by atlanticflyer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 am

It is hard to please everyone. I love Turkey with all the trimmings. We do it for thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas. Ham is easy to make in my crock pot anytime