Friday, Jan 25

Moderators: atlanticflyer, funmumlu, Zygorp, butterfly, AlleyKat

nt2

Friday, Jan 25

Post by nt2 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Morning...blurry-eyed from north Idaho. Cuppa has not taken effect, yet. DD28 is coming this morning to "hang out with mom". I'm not sure what's gotten into her. Her SO and a friend are spending the day skiing at local ski area, so why isn't she going with 'em? Main floor of house is "fifteen minutes worth of messy" but idon't have fifteen minutes in me yet. Wishing I had done that weekly home blessing, but she'll love me anyway. At least the Christmas stuff is out of sight! DD became a BO after she moved out after high school, went through a rather judge mental stage, but seems to have outgrown it. She will be happy to see that DH and I are both making some progress, though!

DH is just about finished with shelving in the garage. It is looking more organized since he has put so many boxes on the shelves. Still some piles to sort and store. I will have to go through all of it sometime, though.

I'm off to get a second cup, s2s, and maybe get a bit of cleaning done before she gets here. Have a good day!

CUOP this evening, I hope!